I am very concern about my child. Some blisters appeared on her abdomen. She is still a toddler (19 months). First thing on my mind was herpes. I had herpes once and those blister looked like these although it wasn’t on the abdomen. But it is impossible to toddler to have herpes, isn’t it?

I think that is possible, but I am not a doctor! I am mother of the toddler too and I think that you re dealing with the chicken pox here. If your child got it, she might develop a rash of itchy, painful blisters accompanied by fever. The blisters could appear on the face, chest, and abdomen. It is very serious condition and you should seek for professional help.

YES TODDLERS CAN GET HERPES... There are many cases where a mother has ORAL herpes, kisses her toddler, and the toddler has an outbreak.. The truth is that YOU CAN spread herpes even if you are NOT HAVING SORES.

I would hope that since you had it, you went to a doctor, and they told you. It will never go away. The blisters might but never the disease. It is completelt possible for it to be spread to a child. I suggest you take her to see a doctor. Although it may be possible that it is chicken pox that usually has a fever & the bumps itch severely which I'm sure you'd notice with your child.