I've been masturbating since 14, and used to do it every 3 days or so. I'm now 16, and during the last month or so my sex drive has increased by alot, and it is starting to interfere with everyday life.

Basically, the problem is that around 3 hours after I masturbate, I start to feel turned on again which soon leads to blue balls since I get hard so easily. I then get the "blue" feeling on and off until I next masturbate. If I don't masturbate atleast once during the day, the 'blue' feeling is often bad enough to keep me awake at night.

Needless to say, as soon as I find myself in a situation where I can't masturbate so much I'm going to be in trouble, and even if I ignore this problem I feel that I'm dangerously close to compulsive masturbation. Has anyone got any advice?

I've heard of this problem before. It's not entirely uncommon for boys your age.

First of all, the body can get addicted and used to masturbation. You may be adding fuel to the fire by masturbating every time you get intensely hard. You're afraid of compulsively masturbating, which is an understandable fear seen as how nothing quite satisfies you.

I wouldn't suggest masturbating every time this happens because, as I explained, it might make matters worse. Then again, it might not. Talk to someone you trust about this. Can you talk to a counselor, your father, a friend, a doctor? Sometimes what puberty comes down to is getting through it emotionally and being able to find that kind of release.

Well its probably because your cooped up all day, go out more, flirt with girls more, boost your confidance and you WILL go back to masterbaiting to 1 or 2 times a day, or maybe even 1nce every 3 days...