Ive been with this girl for aa long time and i love her to death, but its recently changed and she has depression and cutting issuses, i read her texts and i found out that she cheated on me during valentines day, and another time when i was away on march break for two weeks, she cheated on me with her ex that she has issuses with and claims there over. But the maybe 2 weeks ago she fessed up to cheating on me again.

I would leave her, but i love her so much but thats not why im staying, she has depression and cutting issuse and is extremley suicidal, she told me that if i ever left her, shed kill herself. She was serious too because shes already tried to 3 times now and is very serious about this threat, I dont know what to do because i cannot tell her parents because they already know and dont care for her, Should i leave? i wouldnt be able to deal with the guilt knowing it was my fault she killed herself. I just need some help please.

Hey..wel...tricky situation,eh?Hm..I would only suggest you to go and tell some official cops,so that you will have evidence when the mentally disturbed girl does anything.First,sit with her.Show her with proof all that you got of her cheatings(Texts etc).Demand explanation for each and everything.Clearly tell her off not to behave like a b***h and only bit***s commit suicide.Remind her strictly that its your lifeeeeeeeee she s PLAYING WITH.You love her.If she needs you,she ought to let go of her desire to have too many boy frnds,obviously!Maybe,she s feeling lonely that her parents not caring and she wants a relation with everyone just bcuz she would have many ppl to have company,whenever she feels bored.But,in a way,she might be using it to her advantage too!Tell her its life and everyone has their own choices to make and priorities and VALUES and CULTURE.Lastly,for u...THERE ARE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE ON THIS PLANET.CAN UNDERSTAND THAT LOVE IS LIFE,BUT IT SHOULD NEVER DESTROY YOUR LIFE!SO,FRND..LEAVE HER THOUGHTS..GRADUALLY CUT UP CONTACT WITH HER..SHLD B UNNOTICEABLE..(..like...hi..ya..m sry..had heavy work at office..!)and all...SHE LL SURELY FORGET AFTER SOMETIME..SHE OBVIOUSLY WANTS TO PLAY A GUD GUL S PART...leave such mentally unbalanced creatures!Life s too short to live!Enjoy it!:)Good luck,buddy!

that won't work, if i slowly stop talking to her then she'll snap and start texting me threatning to kill herself and she will try (its happened before)

My ex. husband told me he would kiill him self if i left him also.. And i got really scared so i stayed wiith him, but guess what he was just BS.. Because let me tell you if he was even attempting to do it, HE WOULD OF NEVER TOLD ME... just went ahead and did it... And its not my fault if he would of done it.. I left him and guess what he didnt do sh*t.... but sure is being an as****e now.....There full of sh*t, you only have one life to live , be happy..... Leave her it wont be your fault what ever disition she makes... Go to church and prey for her... She need profetional HELP.... Or stay with her for the REST of your life.... feeling sorry for her.... ....

Call the cops and have her put in an institution. She needs help immediately. Coercing you to stay in an relationship where she does as pleases without consequence is as unhealthy as it gets. If you want to do what's best for her and yourself, get her the help she needs.

well if you know for a fact she'll suicide if you leave her, then that means she loves you for a fact(at this point of time). she regrets her mistakes as much as you are upset over them. so take that into consideration and do your best to forget about the times she cheated on you, because it seems that's what she wants. and if she does it again then let her die or figure out she lied about suicide the whole time. and talk to her about why she's recently changed, tell her to be honest. just spend as much time as you can with her... like 100% of your thoughts and priorities should be "being as close as you can to your loved one", and if she really appreciates you, then she won't be upset or depressed. everyone does make mistakes, but if someone is proven to kill themself if they aren't with you, it means they really want you to forgive them for their mistakes. and it means they won't make those mistakes again. but if they do, then it's all a joke.

For one normally when someone threatens to commit suicide if you end the relationship it is to gain control in the relationship possibly because of insecurity, I can't say for sure in this case as I  don't know her personally. If she is already damaging her own body and is suicidal she will probably commit suicide eventually anyways ( I recommend getting some sort of help for her and reassure her that you are doing because you are worried, there are help lines for this sort of thing, or if she has any close friends). I also recommend reassessing how your relationship has been overall and consider your own feelings as you make your decision of whether to stay with her or not, it would not be fair to either of you to be in a relationship you feel uncomfortable with as it will only drag you both down and make things worse later. Try to talk things out with her also so you can both better understand each other, because sometimes girls just feel insecure or unapreciated by the smallest things. If you choose to stay with her she will require most of your attention, so be prepared for anything that might happen. Either way I would also recommend that she should be medically evaluated for anxiety/stress/depression disorder if she has not already.

I say all of this from my own experience as well as having helped friends through similar experiences. 

I hope this helps.

Tell her if she cheats on u agian ull kill your self be very serious and if she cheats on u, thats mean she dont give a sh*t about ur life and u shouldnt care about hers either

This is seriously misguided. Only bit***s commit suicide? Get some life experience and some empathy. He should definitely not stay with her but there is some responsibility to be had for a partners mental health even if they're hurting themselves with their own actions. Lived through a couple similar situations with a girlfriend who was diagnosed bipolar, she may be actually struggling with some serious mental illness. Everyone has a right to be happy and everyone makes mistakes, don't throw your life away for someone else but also don't watch someone else throw theirs away if you can do something about it.

Wake up and smell the river dude. You say she's tried to kill herself 3 times...and she hasn't succeeded. That means she isn't serious about suicide. She's just trying to keep you stuck. Get out while the getting is good, and never look back.