Ok, so im a 16 year old guy, from the beach. I surf and play soccer. Well, theres this girl i met and i really like her. We live in different towns though. Probably like 2 or 3 hours away, maybe more. We talk everynight for hours and hours. I've really gotten to know her, and she knows just about everything about me. Well, shes gonna be gone for about a week, so i wont be able to talk to her. but before we said goodbye this morning she made me promise not to get a girlfriend while shes gone. I like her a lot and i've told her a few times. She said i make her smile and that she gets butterflies, but shes never told me she likes me like i like her. So what do i do. How do i tell if she likes or if she just sees us as good friends. And she promised me without me saying anything, that she wouldnt get a boyfriend while she was gone. So i need some advice quick, so i know wether or not to ask her out when she comes back.

I say go for it!! She has to like you. Why would she make you promise to not get a girlfriend if she didn't plan on being your girlfriend sooner or later. It is obvious that you both like each other.

--LinZ

guys sometimes miss the most obvious of hints. by the way it sounds this girl likes u big time too. so tell her how you feel and see what happens

good luck xxx