I was supposed to start my period 2 days ago and im late.  Me and my boyfriend had sex pretty much every day the past  days. Ive taken 2 pregnancy tests and they both came out negative. But when I went to use the bathroom i saw just a little bit of blood in my panties. Does this mean im pregnant? even though the tests said negative?

Hey everyone,I need some opinions!! I had my LMP on 6/30/12 and went off 7/4/12. When using the ovulation calculator on the net my ovulation days were from the 11-16 of July, I had unprotected sex on the 12,14,& 15. On the 20 & 21 of July I started spotting light pinkish only when I wipe it wasnt enough for a pad or panty liner. Nothing on the 22 but it came back one time out of the whole day on the 23rd. The 24 & 25 headache days and the 26 lower abdominal and back pains dat last for some hours and stop after drinking planty water and resting. Can any body give me some opinions what can be wrong??? Oan took 4 PT all BFN on the 23,24 & 25 so I'm freaking out right now please HELP!!!!!!