I am 14 years old and I AM 174 cm I do pull ups and pushups but this year I grew only 5 cm ,hav I stopped growing plz suggest

you r absolutly bro coz I will sometime by reaserch and from survay which tell me that , yes pullups increase ur height broo

how many pull ups u will do

i will do 17 pullups and 40 push ups, but iam just 14

OMG!!
IS That in one go that u r talking about or total in a day

no my friend it will not affect ur height.. bcoz it is a exercise for muscles .U. R not pressing ur thighs and legs... so it is safe. the

Hi i am 16 year old and i want to stop my height plz tell me to stop my height

No it wont

cobra exercise nd sretching vertically on ur toes can help you to increase ur height

Hello my dear, welcome to this forum and I hope you will find good advice for your confusion. It is a good thing that you are sharing your situation with us and you can always find good advice as such forums. I am really impressed that you are aware of your health and fitness in age of 15. It is a proper age to grow your body and good nutrition and exercise are very important for you. When it comes to I had pull up and push up and your regular exercise, it will not affect your height and it will help to grow your body in a better way. if you are doing any kind of weight lifting exercises, I will recommend to choose it carefully if you do not want to stop your height growth. You should not choose any exercise that put pressure on your body down side. You should not lift heavy weights during exercise is because it will put pressure on your core down side and it can stop your height growth. If you are adding alternative exercise is like pull up and push up in your regular routine, it will be really helpful for you and it will help to grow your body in a better way. If you want to get advanced information about all these exercises, I will suggest you consult with any professional health expert because they are able to provide better advice about exercises. With regular exercises, it is very important to add good nutrients in your regular diet so that your body can grow in a better way. I hope it will work for you and you will be able to take complete care of your health.

No, doesn't include any weight exercise in your workout

Is crunches affect my height

yes, you are right. if you want to loose stomach fat, you should definitely avoid these foods.i think its work

No push ups and pull ups can never stop height growth,infact is seen those who are indulged in fitness and sports grow more than those who have a very inactive lifestyle.

Do lightly, do not do heavily.