Can I develop upper body with push ups? Are there any benefits with "cheater" push-ups? I would like to hear someone opinion on this…I mean. Do push ups really work!

Yes I think that push-ups really work for upper body and there is nothing wrong with doing "cheater" push-ups if you're not ready for the more difficult, classic push-ups. I am practicing so called cheater push-ups with my knees on the floor. Do 30 push-ups without stopping if you can.

absolutely...however, you will gain more strength than mass. Try to keep good form and focus on using ur chest...also, place ur hand in diff positions to work diff parts of the muslces

if you put your hands shoulder with apart you will be working your triceps, the wider hand placement works your pecs. You could do 3-5 series of both versions.

i find push up to be the best exercise. I try do do push ups in the morning just as i get up. It brings a boost in the energy level of my mental health.
Your weight tends to find a stability.
Gets a nice body too.
:-D

Pushups are one of the best exercises to build the chest muscles. .It increases energy level and are the single most effective exercise for improving total body fitness. Even i used to do it every morning.

Pushups are great. I do the cheater one myself. I hope to stat doing the regular ones soon.

Then I want to try doing them on the stability ball to maximize my efforts and create an even stronger core. Having to balance while doing them is really great for strengthening the whole core. I know you can do them with your hands on the ball as well as with your feet on the ball. And for a little easier start on the ball, start with your hips or thighs on the ball to do pushups.

Be Healthy,
Renee'