I will try to make this short. I live with my boyfriend of a year and a half. I am currently on birth control (Cambrese, which is a pill that allows me to only get my period every 3 months) and have been on the pill since I was 17. All that being said, we do have unprotected sex. Now, I used to be a very stick-thin girl. I grew up having an extremely fast metabolism. I could eat anything I wanted, and never gain a pound. I am 5'4 and have never weighed more than 95 lbs. Getting to the real point, over the past couple of months, I have started to gain a lot of weight. I went from a size 0 to a size 5 in the matter of like 2 months. I now weight close to 115 lbs. I eat double the amount I used to, and barely feel full, and i am ALWAYS hungry. When I am standing, when i have a shirt on, i just look like I have a little pudge bump. however, when I look with no shirt on, the pump is very prominent and defintiely looks like a pregnant belly, and feels somewhat hard. But, when I sit down, it will either hold it's round shape, but 90% of the time, it will just look like squishy flab. I never experienced any typical symptoms. I mean, for a couple of weeks I would randomly get a wave of extreme queasiness throughout the day, but never any actual sickness happened. I do have bad cramps sometimes and some slight lower back pain, but nothing I really consider alarming. Not to be gross, but I always just assumed it was normal gas. My breasts and butt have most definitely gotten larger, as I have always been a very "small" (aka flat) girl, and my breasts sometimes feel tender, but I always assumed that was all because of the weight I have gained. I know that when you get older, your metabolism can slow down, but this was so rapid, it shocked me. And, as I said earlier, I have been taking birth control pills since I was 17. I am now 23. So I have been on the pill for 6 years, and a couple of weeks ago I noticed I had some kind of heavy spotting, that appeared to be almost like the start of my period, but would then stop after a couple of days. I shouldn't still be having that, as I am nowhere near new to the pill I am on and I am not due for my period for another month. I know people will say "well, take a pregnancy test"...and I have debated it, but if it comes out negative, I don't want to run the risk of a pregnancy scare with my boyfriend should he see it. And it's hard to gauge if I could have missed a period, since I only get one once every 3 months. I do have an annual check-up with my OBGYN next week, but I am too nervous to really wait until then to ask these questions. That's why I what to see what you all think, especially those who may have had similar situations. I have been taking my pill daily, and I do have the occasional beer or glass of wine, but I am starting to get nervous that if there is a possiblility of a pregnancy, I may be harming the baby. But then again, it could be just that I am under a lot of stress with work and everything so I suddenly gained weight and my metabolism caught up to me and I am just paranoid. What do you guys think? Any ideas or advice??? Thank you!

and I forgot to add, I have not been sleeping well at all. It's almost like insomnia. I will be completely exhausted all day, but once my head hits the pillow at night for bed, I am wide awake. I do urinate more than usual. I drink A LOT of water throughout the day, but lately I am constantly running to the bathroom every hour, instead of every few hours. Smells do not bother me, I have no strange food cravings, and I don't have frequent headaches. I do sometimes have some fatigue, but again, could be because I'm not used to the extra pounds I have put on...

:-( no one?

hey sweetie, its really hard to tell to be honest, i have this crazy idea that im 27 weeks pregnant, i have been having a lot of the same issues, sleepless nights, or sleep all day, i have maintained my weight but have this HUGE belly now. I still get my period, the only difference is that there is no cramping associated with it anymore. I Drink tons of water as well and have been urinating a lot, but i always chop it up to my intake. I have peed on an ungodly amount of pregnancy test and all come up negative. my advice, if your pregnant, your pregnant and if your not your not. either way you will know for sure in nine months and trust that your body knows what it is doing, women have been doing this sh*t for ages. good luck to you though and i hope you dont let it bother you too much.

Well it turns out I am indeed pregnant. These particular signs were not symptoms as I did end up getting my period. But to my surprise my period never came this month, so I took the test, and it was positive. Have my first prenatal appointment on monday.