Hi! I have chronic pain. A year ago I had traffic accident. I heard about Dr.'s Pain Management Plan. Does anybody know something more about Dr.'s Pain Management Plan? The pain affect on all my life. Thanks!

Hi! The goal of the practice of pain management is total relief, or as substantial relief as possible. There is an emphasis on return to function. Quality of life is the goal of Dr.'s Pain Management Plan. Patients and referring physicians are always informed of findings and proposed treatment plans. They try to develop an individualized program for each patient; an initial assessment is always performed. Necessary contact with neurologists, neurosurgeons, orthopedists, internists, radiologists, physiatrists, physical and occupational therapists is maintained. So, I think that you realize that many doctors are involved Dr.'s Pain Management Plan. The ultimate goal of this process is an improvement in the quality of life with heightened comfort levels and a return to prior, accustomed levels of functioning. I find good clinic, doctors help me with chronic pain caused by arthritis. My advice to you is to talk with your doctor about Pain Management Plan. He probably will recommend you some good clinic.