To whom it may concern, I pray you can offer some assistance. I am now on Methadone and MSIR for breakthru pain. Been on the msir and other long acting pain medications 14 years when I became disabled , bedbound and unable to function due to severe pain. My DR. just moved out of state with no notice or medication to tide me over until I found a new pain clinic. My insurance; VA Anthem Healthkeepers Plus did a search and didn't find a pain doctor within a 150 mile radious of me. No one wants to take this crummy insurance. I live kind of by Leesburg Va. Close to Northern Virginia area. I have been very ill for 14yrs. I went thru hell :cry: the 1st year & 1\2 before finding a doctor to help at the start of this. She saved my life! I am terrified because ER Dr.'s won't help a patients with chronic pain. Not that I have ever gone to them for pain management, but I did go for my Lungs and was told "We don't help Chroinic Pain Patients"! I said look, I gave my medical. history I'm not here for that, I have my own medication, I am here because I cannot breath. This also happened when I had a severe colitis attack.
I won't be able to function when I run out of my medication. I don't think I will be able to take the pain either. Most of my problems are from nerve damage The illeo Illengunal nerve got damaged during my 12th operation. Herniated discs, some pressing on nerve root. TN, due to the brain surgery, I started having headaches that crush my head and burn like fire in about 6 places that stream down my face. This is due to the 5th crainial nerve. I also have a slew of gastrointestional problems due to years of NASID use for female troubles.
I really do not know if I can go on. Do you have any ideas? I don't deserve to suffer in an 8-10 pain constantly. I went thru 16 abdominal surgeries & 1 brain surgery to stay alive for my two kids. I just can't do this again. Help. If I get really ill, won't the hospital help me? I have no doctor for god sake! This is crazy. It is inhumane. Please give me any info or help you can think of, This is a true emergency! Thank you.

try a meth clinic. there are many around virginia. im not sure if they will except your insurance but its worth a try

Generally they do accept insurance but if not be sure to ask about sliding scale if it's possible. Let me know what you find out, okay?

Try branor pain clinic in lorton va they will help keep u on ur meds and they do accept your insurance..

I am having the same problem I was recently discharged from braner clinic does anyone know of any other dr that takes the insurance

Meth clinic will not help her you have to be a junkie to get help..I've been though this my withdrawals caused respiratory failure myvbody couldn't take it.1yr I've been living with more than severe pain also bed bound because I can't hold my head up after a surgery in 2006 to try and repair my spinal cord I have fybromialia endometriosis cbd and tmj..VA is the worst state in the world for chronic pain suffers they kick you out for going to er for dif.reason,their drug test is faulty and my crazy Dr switched my meds, I didn't know it was a problem she knew I vwas in p.m.and I'm not a Dr or pharmacist I thought you just couldn't seek pain meds that's what I signed.anyways good luck I know Norfolk has evms Dr Quigley he is good as long as you dnt some how meas up and in VB Dr Kayota he was the best I seen but becareful you can't go to er when seeing him..also they do in office urine screens and even tho I know I had not taken anything I cldnt risk it the. Test popped up a very small raise in the crystals and boom out on my butt