i was drink my sperm three month continually just with one or two days gap  now i feel hot hot in my stomach and my digestive system not work properly and i not feel hunger  i have  this problem   from  one year plz help me 

Why the hell would you drink your own sperm thats the dumbest thing i've ever heard.

sir i do this due to sexual weakness tell me medicine plz

Initially my condition was also same but i dint drink my sperm but due to excess masturbation my body weight decreased and my facial look gone so decided to take some medicine and one of my friend suggested the Ayurvedic medicine i took it and within a month i got good results through that medicine now i got back my body weight and facial beauty back now i eat more than normal you can contact me if you need that medicine its completely ayurvedic no side effects self tested by me. 
***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use