I really need help I'm not sure if he ejaculated in me. He said that he didn't and I didn't feel anything but I'm worried about pre-ejaculation. Is he able to feel that when it comes out? We only did a "quicky" for about 8 seconds when we were done his penis was dry. Does that mean he didn't do either one of them? It was unprotected sex, yes I know it's stupid for taking that risk. But I need help I'm only 14. So I need to know what can kill sperm inside you besides the plan B pill.

No there isn't, If you don't take the morning after pill or start going on the pill, on your first time, theres a chance you get pregnant, and since your only 14, get back to school and learn, because once you have a kid, theres no going back and thats your future ruined because you want to live your life before anything else happens such as a kid, or getting married. I've got the implant in and i can have unprotected sex all i like but since your not on the pill or don't use protection theres a possibility of you having a lil sprog inside of you. If he say he didn't cum in you and it was only 8 seconds then he's obviously lying, lads who are dying to have it, only last from 5 to 10 seconds so he might of, and a penis goes very dry after it has came. 

Did you kill the sperm????????

Hey. Did you get pregnant at that time?

Hey I just had sex and I can't control my self it was unprotected and I cum in him I m sure how to kill the sperm in her plz I m confused and worried plz tell me is she will get pregnant really ...I m only 15 I had ejaculated really what to do I'm worried...

Hi Guest,
At this point the morning after pill, such as Plan B or the Ipill are your only choices.
Good luck.

Hello ....I'm 17 I had sex with my best friend and we were both "high " happend yesterday 23 June 2016 ... I want to know what can I use to kill the sperm inside me because I'm not sure if he did cum in me or not I just want to protect myself

What pill should I drink?

i think u should drink mountain dew coz i heard it has a chance to kill a sperm!...

or u will vomit a lot the next day......

srry this wont help...dint know it was a myth:(

Need some help, we got sex after 4 days. We're not sure if there's no spill happens inside of her. What should I need to do? After sex in 4 days. We're not protected. Need your quick responce.

take de-wormer it worked for me

Does it really??? Cuz I did the same thing, and I'm really worried, I dont know what to do. I need help!

It will kill the sperm inside? And what dewormer you use?