:'(
My name is tajinder and am 21 years of age, am suffering from problem of loose stool,severe weakness, feeling of emptyness after passing stool, and bowel frequency is once a day but if i tak non veg or some heavy stuff then it can go upto 3...

i get unformed stool, no strain easily get passed, rarely pain takes place on lower left side of ribs whn i walk, no bloating , but bad winds takes place, and gargling in stomach is often ,
i have underogne endoscopy,colonscopy,LFTs,liver biopsy and all tests but doctors in the sid u r nt suffering from any major issues.(ulcer colitis).

and this problem is from last 3 years, and have lost 7 kg weight in these 3 years, currently am taking psyllium husk which helps me 15-20% in getting formed stool.

please give me your advices if need any more info.please let me know thanx.

You may be suffering from Irritable bowels.
Try to avoid those food items which worsen your condition.
Avoid mental/emotional stress.
An individualized Homeopathic treatment may help you.
Wish you health and happiness!

thanx for ur reply Doctor. Sir it is worsening my condtion, and still am not able to point outthe foods which worsening my condtion, am getting same result from all the foods, it can also be due to problem of worms ?

Welcome.
Have you got your stool examined for the presence of parasites?

NO should i go for one ?

Better to go for a Routine Stool examination.

ok sir will go today only and will let u know soon .thnax a lot

welcome.
wish you good health!

dear friend i also suffering from weakness and loose motion, it suddenly attacks me in cold or sometime at home also, is it the same u r suffering from my email - _[removed]_/ plz reply me dear i m worried.

Sir, is it true that such kind of loose stool and severe weakness happens in human body. why it happens as i also eat expired chips from i started this severe weakness. plz tell me about this

Hi Tajinder...I faced this issue 4 month back and it was there for alomst 50 days & lost 3kg then I was fine after controlling diet & all  but now again it started...I have also done all tests suggested by specialist but no issue found.. he told it was due to disturbance in normal functioning of digestive system...Can you please let us know what you have done for this as a solution..

Hi Brandon...I guess you also facing same issue...hope we will get answer from Steadyhealth on this soon...if you wanted you can drop a mail to me on _[removed]_  

Hi Steadyhealth Team ...Please have a look on our concern and help us !!  and also suggest best diet to have at this time..

Cheers!!!

pl contact me.

sir my father also suffering from loose motion from 2 years colonscopy done dr said reports is ok, proteins gone through urine what should i do .?

Hello i am facing same problem from since 4 years may b because of irregular eating habbit..i need a solution please help me out. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I was suffering from same type of problem ....It last for more than a year.....as per my study I found this....1. It happens due to weak immune system may b due to less sleep...2. Certain food to b avoided for first six months are Rice, wheat, sugar , grapes, yeast food , milk etc.3. Eat tomatoes, yogurt, jwari ( grain called in hindi) , fish , egg white, one apple in 3 days, more grape fruit ( in hindi it is called as papanas ), dragon fruit, berries etc.... 4. .after six months start eating rice but avoid wheat as much as possible and start one one product slowly slowly....Note which one is not suiting u still......and avid that