Can anyone tell me how to preserve my eyes from dryness..
It seems to get worse day by day as I work in the kitchen and catch up with friends in front of my computer screen with friends..
Anyone who had a cure,please share it with me.
Thank you.. ^^

Hi! If closing your eyes for a few minutes itself doesn't lubricate them you can splash a little water in your eyes. But if you wear contact lenses, don't do that, because bacteria from water could interfere with your wetting solution or lodge under your lens and cause the infection. Another thing you can do is: wet a towel or washcloth and apply to your eye for a few minutes two or three times. If you wear contact lenses, use rewetting drops, or if tap water and cold compresses aren't convenient, go to the drugstore and buy over-the-counter artificial tears. Apply immediately and repeat as often as necessary. You can use artificial tears as often as you like. These drops will cleanse your eyes and restore the right kind of tears. I hope his will help you.