Hi. I have problem with dry eyes and I think that the air-conditioning at my office is the cause of my problem. Anyway, a friend at work told me that I have a dry eye syndrome. I know nothing about it and would like to hear from somebody with dry eyes problem. Have to say that I have never had a single eye problem before.

Hi. I have dry eye syndrome (I have contacts). Don`t know what could be the cause of your dry eyes problem, but air-conditioning is a possible cause. Dry eye syndrome is a chronic lack of sufficient lubrication and moisture in the eye. There is no cure for dry eye syndrome (that depends on the cause), but in order to treat you dry eyes you have artificial tears (lubricating eyedrops), restasis eyedrops (helps your eyes to increase tear production) – restasis treatment is the first of its` kind. I use artificial tears.

Hi - I have chronic dry eyes and have for three years. I am one of three girls who host the Orange County Dry Eye Support Group. If you have questions please e mail me at jbeatty99ATsbcglobal.net and I will let you know when on meeting are going to be (El Toro , California May 14th.)
If any one knows of a optometrist or opthalmologist who specializes specifically in dry eyes please let me know. I can e mail you our Information Sheet that tells you of the doctors we recommend in Orange County. Dr. Latkany's book Dry Eye Remedy is fantastic.