I have a friend that wanted to buy contact lenses so much. This year he finaly get it, but I have noticed something strange. He has nasal problems, like he catch some allergy due to contact lenses. I wonder if that is possible, because I also wanted to buy it to myself. Could he affect his nose with wearing of contact lenses.

What you described, I cannot be sure what kind of nasal problems your friend has. Anyway, it sounds to me like that could be allergy tipical for everyone. You should ask him if he used to suffer of pollen or any other allergy and before he got those contact lenses. Lenses are not able to protect a person from having eye or nose allergy symptoms by themselves. In fact, in some patients the solution used to clean the lens can cause an allergic reaction, which could be his problem. But rarely the lens itself can cause an allergy, although with the newer lens and cleaning solutions this is generally rare occurrence. Fortunately, patients with eye allergy symptoms can use anti-allergy eye drops such as Zaditor. You could recommend those to your friend, even if they wear contact lenses. He should simply puts one drop in each eye in the morning, then waits only about 5-10 minutes before putting in his contact lens. At night, after the lens is removed, another drop of Zaditor can be administered if it is necessary. Maybe this could help to your friend with nose problems, which could be caused by contact lenses.