How often do you go until noon before you realize you've been wearing a lens inside-out? A,..uhh.....friend...wants to know...

is that how long it takes you to sober up?

If you substitute underwears for contact lenses, I'd have a different answer.

i have no idea how you could even do that? wouldn't it be obvious? blurred vision or something?

well.....if my DH was answering this...it'd be "all my life" :D

we had a argument once because he watched me putting mine it and said I was doing it wrong. We finally agreed that we were both right. His eyes are flat and so he put the curve out. (I still think he was wrong though, but no matter, he's fixed and he doesn't bug me anymore)

If you substituted this for "shirt" you could have pm'd robp. :teehee:

I'm still on a trial pair, and I have an astigmatism, so...
A: I'm blurred for the first 10 or 15 minutes some mornings, while the toric settles.
B: I'm still getting used to them feeling scratchy anyway.

I can usually tell right away, so within the first 10 seconds

thnakfully i haven't had to deal with vision correction yet. your experiences make me even more thankful about that too. I hope it gets better for ya HH. i can't imagine how i would be with my allergies and all too.

I have gone a day without knowing why they were bothering me, only to figure out when I removed them what I did wrong.

I have an astigmatism as well, but I can't wear the torric lens, I would rather deal with the astigmatism, it is just much more comfotable. Also for me the brand makes a big difference, I can wear the J&J brand, for some reason they don't conform to my eyes even though they are the right size.

Good job, you fruit Loop! :P

This has never happened to me, but then again...I don't wear contacts.

I wear toric lenses and haven't ever had blurry or settling. :shrug:
/stick 'em in, focused, good to go 8)

:1:
I hate my toric lenses because they keep falling off my finger onto the floor :x I just wear my glasses

If it hurts, it's probably in backwards.

Usually I can tell right away. If I am in a rush and put in my contacts right before I leave though, it is bound to be a long day when I realize what I've done.