Hi guys, from last few days my eye is itching badly first i thought it is due to some dust may have enter in eye which is why it is happening but the pain and itching has not stop even after i wash my eye with water. There is no heat boil near eye and even there is not redness in eye but still it is itching. Guys please anyone has solution on it do suggest.

Thanks.

there could be several possible reasons that would cause eye itching - from allergy to conjunctivitis. Most commonly exe itching is also followed by eye redness, but since in your case it isn't, it's possible that you came into contact with some substance you didn't know you were allergic to. The other very common reason for the feeling of itchy eyes is eye dryness, when your body is not producing enough tears that lubricate the eye. You can try over the counter artificial tears and see if they help at all, and if not, then you should see your doctor to see what exactly is causing your problem,

Wish you all the best,

Nicole

Thanks Nicole, i tried artificial tears and it works. Thank you so much.

Glad I could help you and that you're feeling better!