So me and my girlfriend were dry humping we both had underwear on and when we dry humped we did it pretty hard and sometimes just let my penis stay on her vagina with underwear on of course, I only pre-cummed but it barely penetrated my underwear, I hope.

We're both virgins
Is she pregnant, because I held it on for a long time then started humping again?
Is pre-cum strong enough to penetrate 2 layers of underwear?

It's a liquid, guy. Of course it can soak through clothing.

Since pre-cum COULD have sperms in it, certainly she COULD get pregnant from it.
Now, the odds of having sperm deposited on the outside of her vaginal lips make it's way through two layers of clothes and then into her vagina may be lower, but the do exisit. She COULD get pregnant.

You really WEREN'T USING PROTECTION. As a result, we urge you to use protection EVERYTIME. Cause she could get pregnant from you at any time...

Well it could be possible but not that many chances

i had sex with my boy friend. he had his thick cotton underwear with front double layered on him and i wasnt wearing anything....he pre cum in his underwear and it somewhat touched my vagina and the whole uper part.
can u pls help me out if i m pregnant or not.?

Did u get pregnant?!?! I've kinda done the sam thing and I'm really worried that I could be, I'm stressing so much that I think im starting to make myself think I am. HELP!!

Did you get pregnant?! I'm in the same situation.