Me and my boy friend dry humped after my period. Now I am scared if I am pregnant .. I have always had regular periods with one month cycle. I had a heavy period which was 7 days delayed. I had taken pregnany test before this which were negative. Now its again a month after my previous period (which was 7 days delayed) and I havent had it yet .. I am worried .. I have always had regular periods ....I have heard about having periods while being pregnant .. could I be pregnant ??

The question you should ask yourself for that is: Did he come anywhere NEAR your vagina? If not than you have nothing to worry about, your periods are only delayed because your under stress, stress delays period by very very long... once my periods were delayed of a week and a half. Usually it's 27 days and then you have your period, if instead of 27 days or whatever the amount of time you have usually, your still not on your period, relax and calm down, wait about 31 days in total, afterwards... go see a doctor. But you will be fine! you have maybe 2% chance of being pregnant if he came close to your vagina, on your stomach, on your sheets or anything like that, your out of reach so you should be fine.

Thank you for your reply .. i have been very worried .. i had a very heavy delayed period .. i.e. I had a heavy period about 37 days after we dry humped .. it lasted for 5 days with heavy cramping ... a month after this I havent had my next period .. i might be delayed again (i hope !!) ... could my cycle time be shifted to 37 days ??? does this happen ? is it normal ?

Yes it's all normal! Do not panic. It's just that panicking and worrying, your changing how your body reacts since you're putting a lot of pressure. So don't worry, when you stop worrying and panicking, everything will fall right back into place :)

im in the same boat... but im a month and 2 days late taken 3 test all negative .. idk whats going on