Me and my boyfriend have had dry sex quite a few times now, but each time i have not noticed any fluids passing through the clothes.
My period is late and i have been very worried that i could be pregnant, i did a pregnancy test and it came out negative.
But now i think i am starting to get some of the symptoms such as cramping and sharp pains in the stomach.
I look to have put on weight aswell.
Could i be pregnant?
And if not what could be wrong?
please someone help, im a wreck...

Dry sex. nothing passing thro cloths, You need a egg and sperm to combine to make a baby. If the 2 havent meet, theres nooooooooo way you could be pregnant.The worring is most likely the reason for all your symptoms,

Ok thanks.
I keep feeling ill (stomach aches). Could this just be down to being worried about this whole pregnancy thing?

If so does anyone have any ideas if anything else could be up, or how to calm myself down?

As i do know that periods will be delayed if im worrying about it not coming, but its really quite hard to not worry

thanks

Im back again lol.
I still havent come on, so now im about 7 weeks late, what could be wrong?

If you are an athlete, it is normal to skip cycles. Also, as the last poster said, no fluids were exchanged so you have nothing to worry about. If it is causing you anxiety, you may want to contact a health care provider.