My boyfriend and I dry humped recently. It was 3 days ago. My periods we're over a day before that and I won't be getting my periods for at least three weeks. I got cramps and abdominal pain for two days but today I got some brown spots in my underwear. Upon wiping, there was nothing in my vagina. And even my pee is clear. I'm a virgin. I really don't know what's hpphappento me. Can anybody tell me a reason for my brown spotting ? It's not because of friction because I checked and my vagina lips or my clitoris does not burn. Can anyone help me? 

Hi i feel like since your period just ended, the spotting is possibly some old blood & lining that just came through. Or perhaps you drank something cold which made you spot (happens to me sometimes). A few people have periods where they stop bleeding for a day and continue the day after and its apparently normal to them. There is a low chance of pregnancy so i personally feel like you have barely anything to nothing to worry about! 

Thank you for the replt. I've never ever gotten anything like this before. My periods have been regular for all I know. Are you sure it's not pregnancy?

Im pretty confident because if your period is due in 3 weeks then you would ovulate approx 2 weeks before your period is due. Even if sperm entered your vagina which is VERY VERY UNLIKELY and basically IMPOSSIBLE since you and your partner dry humped with clothes on, it wouldnt live in you long enough for you to ovulate. I really think its just old blood from your period since the incident coincidentally occured at the end of your period. I dont think you need to stress or worry but if you still feel worried you can take a preg test 3 weeks after the date of dry humping but i really think you dont need to. If you feel stressed you can read this article by scarleteen titled "youre not pregnant. Why do you think you are?" (Google it). It says you cant get pregnant from dry humping too!