I never had sexual intercourse with my boyfriend but we have been fooling around this past month. Handjobs, fingering, dry humping, etc. There were times when his boxers came off and only my underwear was on, but I suppose it's possible some precum may have gotten on my panties. However, I know it's pretty unlikely. The only other thing I can think of is it's possible there was some cum on his hand while fingering me? Although I honestly don't think so. Everything was dry. I was performing on him and vice versa. Only. Anyway, my period is usually very regular. But it's now 6-7 days late, which really worries me. I'm usually never late at all. Is it possible that I could be pregnant? I know I sound paranoid since it seems like it's such a low chance, but I'm curious. About a week or two before my period should have came, I had unusually heavy clear vaginal discharge for several days. Last week, when I should have gotten my period, I had my usual headaches and bloating, but no lower back pain like usual. I was pretty scared this morning so took an at-home pregnancy test that came back negative (6-7 days after my expected period). Is it possible that I could be pregnant? I've been having sore breasts these past couple of weeks which is unusual for me as well as unusual increased urination frequency. Also, my last period was also very very heavy, with unusually dark blood with lots of clots and extreme uterine contractions/cramping. Is it possible that my period may be late this month because or that? Or maybe be a lot lighter? Sorry for sounding so paranoid, but my late period is really scaring me since it's never late. 

The unusual heavy clear discharge your talking about a few weeks before your period comes is when your ovulating. Your body produces more lubricant during ovulation to help sperm survive longer inside of your vagina and its completely normal. Your not paranoid because there is always a chance of pregnancy even if your just fooling around and not having sexual intercourse. If you have recently been under a lot of stress it can cause your period to be late. When you took the home pregnancy test did you take it in the morning with your first urine of the day? If your symptoms continue and you do not start your period in another few days retest for pregnancy. If negative and no period you may want to make an appointment with your doctor for them to do some test.

Thanks! I didn't sleep much last week due to classes, 3 exams, and a paper.. and working a bunch of night shifts as work, but that's kind of normal for me. No new stress out of the ordinary. Usually even with that stress, my period is on time. It's been bothering me all of yesterday. Went to my boyfriend's apartment yesterday and talked to him for a while. Although we thought it was very unlikely, it's still possible. It sounds dumb but I was still worried. Probably over nothing. But I guess talking it out with someone made me feel better. Lessen the stress. Just got my period this morning. 7-8 days late. Got some bleeding. It's not heavy like usual yet, but hopefully it does. A period is a period right? I don't think it's spotting. Hallelujah. I learned my lesson. Even gotta be safe fooling around. Haha. I think I'm too scared to even try fooling around again. Thanks again!