It was last month, the last time I dry humped. I stopped because of my religious beliefs, but that is irrelevant; I have been so worried lately that I might have the possibility of being pregnant. I can not tell if I have had a missed period, for my period is still irregular. And dry humping is not all there is to it:

I thought my period was over with, since I was bleeding only very little on about the third day, so, I did not wear a pad or a tampon. I was with my boyfriend: we were dry humping. That led to me to giving him a hand-job. Later, after, not only was I wet, but as I entered into a fully lit room, I noticed that my pants were drenched also in blood (it was definite that my period did not stop).

My clothes were on the whole time during this situation. Either way, his pants had to be zipped down. As I did give him a hand-job he pre-came. I always wiped it off around his shoulder blades on his shirt. Ever-so once in a while, I kept getting worried that I had felt blood leaking from me, so I would lighty rub my jeans with one of my fingers around my private area to feel for any kind-of wetness that I could distinct as blood (unfortunately I could not, considering I was surprised to find that one-third of my jean's inner thigh was crimson). Could semen have still been present on my hand and soak through my jeans, even though I had a wiped a fair amount off?

After that day, my period still continued. It lasted a little bit longer, though, with less than a full day's worth of blood, as if it were just split-up and pro-longed. (E.g., Instead of having a whole lot of bleeding in one day, there would have been a split in that one day and made into two days of equal amount of bleeding.) After a few days, I had no period, like always. But one little feature remained. My vagina felt as if it were shriveled or rather, smaller than normal (like as if you were on your period). Some of you ladies may know what I am talking about, because, usually, while I am on my period, my vagina seems to open up more and become smaller. Why is it still like this, even though I am not on my period? Why has it stayed this way?

N.B.: Please do not criticize me for the questions I ask or how stupid I may sound to you. I want answers and suggestions. I do not want to have ruined my future with this mistake. I am embarrassed.

Thank you to those who respond to this.

Okay, here's the deal. This is not meant to belittle you at all just read what I'm saying objectively.

1. Have you ever read about how a person becomes pregnant? Seriously got a book from the library? It is incredibly difficult to become pregnant. The pH in your vagina is built to kill sperm. The egg only lets in one sperm anyway, not to mention the sperm has to get to the egg. Its amazing, when you think about it, that anyone gets pregnant at all.

2. Pre-cum does not contain sperm unless there is sperm left over from a previous ejaculation. The probability of left over sperm is really small.

3. You were on your period, from what you said bleeding pretty profusely as well. You've past your ovulation stage if you had your period.

4. Sperm are strong little things but not strong enough to swim through clothing.

You have a very common dry humping story. It happens. Want to ensure that you won't get pregnant use a condom every time for everything, including hand jobs, oral sex or anything sexual in nature. You are probably feeling weird because you have stressed yourself out to the point that you are giving yourself symptoms. Get a pregnancy test from the drug store to make yourself feel better.

Good Luck. Be safe.

I need to say that I also stand behind your words about this. Every fact in here is totally right. I know unfortunately one of those facts from my own experience - six years of marriage and I still can't be pregnant. We always have intercourse during my ovulation, we set every hour, every second to do that, and I still don't have pregnancy belly. Everything is Ok with me, with my hubby as well. We also did that compatibility test and we are fine in this area as well. But again, bigger force or what. So, I agree that you should stop fooling around with this, it is (almost) impossible to get pregnant by dry humping. Sometimes it is hard to get pregnant when you know that sperm was traveling to your vagina during your ovulation days...

I would say impossible for you to be pregnant.
and I dont agree with Charmin_shrew..but I could be wrong....there ARE little spermies in pre-cum....
you know how people say "well he pulled out..so how could I be pregnant"..... You can still get prego even if he "pulls out" but that is beside the point... lol

:-D Thanks you guys.
You are really helpful!

I also took stress into consideration, too, and I have not been eating like myself lately. I usually eat healthy, but for the past few weeks I have not been eating like that.

I think I am stressing myself out over this, and school lies in those terms. I am glad for this Thanksgiving Holiday break.
I need to get back to my regular diet.