HI! ..before i start im a little uneducated in sex,

me and my girlfriend wer having a session of dry humping,she was in her shorts and underwear and me in my shorts and under wear,there was pre cum but im sure it cudnt have penetrated through the layers of clothing and survive, but after some time we took off our clothes and both wer in underwear and i had touched my penis after which i touched her vagina(not exactly fingering) ...is there a possibility of pregnancy as she is late on her periods...also we are virgins...i had also heard that a girl cannot be pregnant unless her hymen breaks ...PLZ advice..im looking for a fast reply as im freaking out in the middle of end semester exams! ALSO IM PRETTY SURE I DIDNT CUM ANYWER CLOSE TO HER VAGINA..and i've heard sperms die wen they come in contact wid oxygen

Hi jjsingh, First, take a deep breath, now exhale....Just so you are educated a little more I want to first let you know that sperm do not die when they come in contact with oxygen, they can live outside the body for up to a few hours. That being said, just because  you MIGHT of had a bit of pre cum on your fingers and then touched her vagina does not mean she will become pregnant. I am guessing, due to your lack of knowledge that you are both young, so her being late on her periods is completely normal, most girls aren't always going to be regular, some girls can skip their period for months at a time and not be pregnant. My guess is that she will start soon. You are correct about the hymen, it would be rather a miracle if a girl was to become pregnant and have an unbroken hymen. That's not to say that if you were to insert yourself into her just a little (say an inch or so) and cum, and she was ovulating, that she would not become pregnant because you didn't break her hymen. Most girls hymens have small holes in them to allow the menstrual flow to exit the body, (and a sperm to enter) so, do be careful. I hope this helped ease your worry. Good luck to you both.