Alright so me and my boyfriend humped a week ago and he cummed [[he was wearing boxers and i was wearing my underpants and pants]] anyways, it leaked onto my underwear and then we continued humping for about three more minuets.
I normally get my period at the end of the month so im not sure if i'm gonna skip it or not. I've also told my friends and parents about this and they both said nothing is going to happen but i just would really like to be sure because i'm freaking out.
Please help me
thank you so much.

women don't usually get pregnant that way. i wouldn't worry. you'll be fine. don't stress too much. that can make your period late.

Ok first off its your fualt for humping in the first place and with how worried you are you sound too young to do that kind of stuff so basically your making a counter statement if you don't want to get pregnant don do that stuff just do oral if your gona do it so u dont get pregnant but anyways YOU WILL NOT GET PREGNANT FROM
DRY HUMPING which is humping with all your clothes on but apparently he only had his boxers but still your fine