Hi, I'm 20 years old, and lost my virginity at the age of 18. I can't remember that long ago whether or not I've had abnormal discharge. But for as long as I can remember, I've had abnormal discharge. So having discharge in my underwear every time I change is no alert to me.

I've been talking to this guy, and have been having intercourse with him. The night of the 13th of February and the morning of February 14th around 2am/5am, we had intercourse. His condom broke, and finished inside of me. The morning after, I was having dull cramps. I've had these cramps through the 14th, and through the 15th (today). I stayed the night with him last night, and put a tampon in, just in case these cramps were warning signs before I got my period. The next morning, I pulled it out, and there was a THICK discharge covering the tampon, and no period blood. My cramps continued throughout today.

In the middle of January, his condom broke, and I had to take the ECP (Emergency Contraception Pill) commonly known as the "Morning After Pill". My period for the month of January was the 4th and lasted til the 9th. I had sex a few days after my period, and his condom broke. I had to take the ECP, so that messed up my period schedule. I had my next period 19 days later. I'm not sure when I'll have my next period, which is why I'm confused as to why I'm having thicker than usual odorless discharge and dull cramps like I'm going to get my period.

What could be the reason this is happening?

Did you ever figure out what was going on? Was it anything to be concerned about?

First, if his condoms break that often...you need a new brand of condoms..or they could just be old condoms because they shouldnt be breaking that often..my prefered brand is Trojan..but i ended up being allergic to a component that condoms are made with so my bf and i just stopped using them.. but trojan ones are really good :)

second, I experience this same issue..from what ive looked up and been told, its normal. it could however, be a yeast infection.. so you probablly wanna get that checked too :)