I ovulated about a week ago and had unprotected sex on 2 of those days. Now I keep feeling constant nausea and I saw a few spots of blood in my panties last night after work. I also check my cervix several times a day, to help with charting my period. This morning I noticed a thick white odorless mucus on my cervix. Im not sure if its to early for implantation bleeding or not, but im stressing out over this and my period isnt due for another week...someone please help...

Could've been implantation bleeding from what I have been researching...The exact same things is going for me...but pls take 2 min to read my situation, you'll most likely be able to connect...

My name is Olivia, I'm 21 years old and this is what is happening to me....The 26 of August 2012 (one week EXACT before my regular period was due) I had light pink/brownish spotting for 6 days, not even enough to fill a regular tampon all day and at night no spotting at all would show up on a thin panty liner. I'm usually extremely heavy for 4 to 5 days EVERY PERIOD. I have taken up to 4 hpt's all just before my period was suppose to be due and 1 hpt after the date I was orginally suppose to get my period and.... NEGATIVE!

Now it's been 24 days since the spotting has ended still NO PERIOD!!!! Around the time I was suppose to have my "actual" period I went to the hospital with constant annoying headaches, cramping and lower back pains. So they took a blood test to rule out pregnancy and as such: the blood test came back negative, along with the discovery that my Thyroid Glands were off balance, which could have "maybe" been causing all these symptoms.

Started taking my Thyroid medication for about 2.5 weeks now, i've got no more stressful subjects going on in my life and still no period???? Headaches are gone and so on...still got some light cramping but nothing to alert, the doc said that my usual period should have arrived by now????....Also must keep in mind with my first child there was no symptoms or positives until two months pregnancy (I didn't even know I was pregnant until my bf told me I seemed to have gained weight lol). I had the usual cramping and maybe frequent urination but it was the bloating and headaches that gave the pregnancy away.

I'm going to have no choice but to continue the waiting game...I’m trying my hardest to tell myself I’m not pregnant, not to play tricks on my mind and body but it's hard because I want this baby so bad!

The only symptoms I have right now are: late period (Spotting for six days, one week before actual period...original period doesn't show up...and now the period I should have had now isn't here) increase vaginal discharge and cramping along with bloated belly all of a sudden and mega frequent urination :( If that brownish/ pinkish/ redish discharge stuff was a messed up period that decided to show up for the first time in my life on a 24 day cycle when i'm usually a 30-35 day cycle, my next "period" should have arrived LIKE NOW!!! And still NO PERIOD!!!! Doc told me to wait another 7 days to be sure, but god sakes I can't take it anymore, I want this baby and even more I want to know what's going on lol

Medication can have an affect on our bodies. I was on depo for almost a year and stopped only to find that I ran into more problems. My periods came twice a month and it was hard for my boyfriend and I to have sex, let alone a baby...a few months ago I finally became normal again. So now I have my fingers crossed hoping that this time im finally pregnant!!! All medications no matter the type can have a negative effect on a womans' body. So hopefully your hcg is just low, if not, you can always have fun trying....

Your absolutely right! Thanks for the positive feedback :) ...I didn't look at it like that, I'll just wait a bit more and see if the period will come, and wait to also make sure my thyroid med's really kick in...and if I'm not pregnant now, well i'll have fun trying even harder next time lol...I'm still keeping my fingers and toes crossed for me and you lol...

Also, wanted you to know through all the research I have been doing...implantation bleeding occurs one week before period is due! And it usually lasts 1 to 3 days (some women have it for longer but generally not more than 3 days) and most women see it as clear discharge, pink discharge or brown discharge....So there is a big chance your pregnant....don't forget to give me results there :) Thanks for your feedback and good luck!!!! xxx