So I had sex with my boyfriend on January 21st but he wore a condom all 3 times that we did not and he is about 99% sure none of the condoms broke. But the next morning I woke up with a dull ache in my lower abdomen region and I have had it for about 3 days now. Before that we had sex January 18th and I was fine after that...no cramps, spotting, nothing. Before this we did it January 4th and I got spotting and then got my period from the 8th til the 13th, so Im afraid we did it the day I ovulated and something migh have gotten through? I've talked to friends and they say I'm just being paranoid about it and my body is just out of sync but I'm not completely convinced. Any help/advice would be so wonderful! thank you soo much!!

im not a doctor or anything like that but i will try to set your mind at ease a bit, first of all if you had a stomach ache just after having sex with your boyfriend, i can tell you that its got nothing to do with it, any serious sexual disease will not affect you that quick, stress can make you feel ill and if your worried about something then it will make you paranoid and make your symptoms worse, im sure its nothing to worry about, but if it dosent get better in 2 weeks or you start feeling worse then the best thing to do is go and see your doctor, just in case, i hope ive helped you.