I have noticed for a while that no matter what time of day it is when I urinate there is a stong order with it. Is this something I should be concerned with or something I could do to get rid of this? Thank you

A strong urine smell can signify dehydration, eating asparagus, a urinary tract infection, or detoxing.

If you don't pee a lot during the day and you consistently have yellow urine, drink more water. Make sure that you pee a lot during the day and have little to no yellow color in your urine.

If this has been accompanied with abdominal pain, frequently urinating, pain during urination, feeling the need to pee but little to no urine comes out, fatigue/sleepiness, a sweet smell coming from the groin area, irritation in the groin area, cloudy urine, and/or pain in the back, you may have a urinary tract infection. Go to the doctor immediately.

You may be detoxing from something, especially if you've changed your diet or location to something healthier for the body.