I found not to long ago, a pill that brought my vag's color back... I was purple on the outside and pink on the inside, it wasn't normally like that. When I started drinking Cyclimycin. I was pink again. It's a natural product to save yourself from infection down under. If you weren't born being purple, then you have something wrong, like yeast infection or bacterial vaginosis, it can also cause you to get brown vaginal discharge or watery discharge. White discharge can also be a sign of pregnancy and brown discharge too. If your planning on getting kids, you shouldn't drink Cyclimycin. Don't worry if your outerlips are wrinkly, its perfectly normal... ;-)

Thanks for the head us :-) Will try pretty soon to keep mine pretty in pink lol

No problem, you should get it from the docter that checks your skin. It protects you from gonnarea, and any type of infection known to go over to babies. but you shouldn't drink it when your pregnant otherwize the baby will have birth defects or the baby will be abnormally small... :O