I'm 13 and have had discharge for over a year now and wear a 34A bra plus mood swings, cramps, body odor, and armpit a hair and pubic hair yet no period. My discharge is kinda like a period it comes usually every month for about 5 day and it starts light then gets heavy and then light then it's gone just like a period! WHATS GOING ON?!?!

You have:

• Mood swings
  • Cramps
  • Discharge
  • Body odor
  • Pubic hair
  • Breast growth

Those are all signs of puberty. It sounds to me like you are right on track for your age, and remember that puberty comes at different times for different people. I am sure you will get your period soon as well, from the sounds of things, so just wait that out and don't worry that it isn't there yet. If you are 16 and your period still didn't come, then it is a good idea to see a gynecologist, but right now, you don't have to worry yet. 

dont know .. i guess not smnting serous ..but consult to doctor if possibble

Ok I have the same thing. Don't worry girl where in this together. I'm 12 so one down from you I have all the same symptoms as you and no period. I started getting discharge when I was 9 or 10 and no period now it's crazy!!! I might need to see a doctor but in a way I don't really like talking about that stuff with other people besides my friends or reading my Katz book ''for girls only '' something along those lines.