I missed a pill ten days ago (it was the 8th pill on the sheet), my husband and I had sex the day before and after missing it and I didn't realize I had missed it until taking the next day's pill (about lunch time). In the last week I've had a constant headache, light cramping and nausea and just recently have started feeling faint when I stand up too quickly or for too long. My breasts have not become more tender as the pill I'm on makes them tender anyway. I've had two negative tests which swore they could detect within 7 to 10 days of conception but i still FEEL pregnant.
We've only been married 1 1/2 months and this was my 3rd month on the pill.
Could I be pregnant?

Hi New,

It's possible but missing only one pill it isn't that likely.  Your symptoms are not specific to pregnancy.

When you say the 8th pill on the sheet, do you mean the 8th pill since your period began?  So you had sex on day 7 of your cycle? 

You need to wait at least 2, preferably 3, weeks after having sex.  When you test be sure to use your first morning, wake up, urine for best accuracy.

Good luck.

It was the 8th pink pill, eight days after my cycle ended. The packet said if you missed one of the first 7 you could be pregnant, so I'm not sure because we had sex the day before and after missing it... Thanks anyway