can i lose my appetite after 1
week of pregnancy

Loss of appetite is definitely an early pregnancy sign, and some women notice it before their period was even due. Along with a bloated tummy and abdominal cramps, and breasts that feel sore and heavy, loss of appetite is actually one of the earliest pregnancy signs you can get. 

This pregnancy symptom is related to an increased sense of smell and taste, and to morning sickness. It's the body's way of making sure you don't eat and drink things that could be harmful for your baby, which is pretty cool when you think about it!

Having said that, you never know until you KNOW, right? Take a pregnancy test as soon as you can, which is on the day your period was supposed to show up. 

When I was pregnant with my first son, I lost my appetite after the first week and almost all my first trimester, with no hunger pains. My stomach feels in a contanst knot. Now I think I am preggers again. Loss of appetite after first week since intercourse during ovulation, and sore, tender breasts with darker areolas. We will see what happens.

In the last week i have also lost appitite , im getting frequent head aches and feeling sick and nauseus and have hiccups that come out of no where. Is this common in early pregnancy?

I am in the early weeks of pregnancy and have also lost my appetite. With my first pregnancy, I was constantly eating and enjoying it. This time around, I feel sick everyday and all day and have a hard time doing normal day to day activities. I just want to be able to eat and take care of this baby... I have just recently started craving anything sour.... pickles, lemons, sour candy.... but I know I am still not eating enough.

Of course you can.

I had a miserable first pregnancy. I threw up everyday, sometimes a few times a day until the day I gave birth. It was an awful experience and it even hospitalized me for awhile because I had developed a severe kidney infection because I was so dehydrated from vomiting.

Thank God my second pregnancy was a breeze!!! It's amazing how different pregnancies can be!

i am about 7weeks, and cannot stand the thought of most foods. potatoes and chocolate is about all i can keep down. everything else makes me nauseas, and really weak throughout the day.

Hi can anyone help me please?
I had Unprotected sex last Thursday with my partner and missed 2 mini pills the Wednesday and Thursday.
Had a few slight niggly cramps on Sunday and Monday. But last 2 days had headache almost like a head cold and snuffy nose ears feel like they need to pop also been feeling hot a few times in the day just wandering if anyone else has had these.
Am I overthinking or should I do a test and if so when?