Here's the story, I was on the school bus and it hit a hard brake. My head went flying into the seat and my earring jammed in my ear. It was painful. My mom got it out after a couple days. ( that was painful too. ) Here's the problem... my mom got the earring out but not the backing. The skin grew back on my ear and the backing stayed there. :( it's been there for years!! It's gold so it's not infected but I want to get it out without going to the doctors. Plz give me advice!!!!!I'm desperate!!!!:(

I would say you really need to go to the doctor and have it properly removed.  If you try to remove it, it will be painful and you will risk getting infection as well.  The doctor will be able to offer to numb the ear lobe with lidocaine so you will not feel the incision.  You will need to have to cut open to remove the earring backing, and I anticipate that you may have a stitch or two to close it back up.  You will not be able to do all of this on your own, so it would behoove you to go ahead and make that doctor's appointment. ;)

Guess what!! I went to the doctors for a physical and when I brought up the topic, she forgot. I told her and changed the topic, then I forgot!!!!! :(