sounds weird but every time I eat lots of ice or lots of cold stuff my left shoulder really hurts. It doesnt stop unless I stop eating the ice. Whats wrong??? Help!

I too have this problem...did you find help? And if so, what did they call it and what do the recommend? Many thanks!

I get a pain in the back of my left shoulder everytime I eat too much. It doesn't seem to matter what I eat. It feels like...pinching

i get pain on the left side of my neck when i eat crushed ice. i thought i was crazy as did others who i told of this. Now i know im not. I want to know why this is happening though.

i have the exact same issue! too much ice, italian ice, ice cream, or cold cold drinks and it hurts in my left shoulder, right by my neck. What is it!?!?!

everytime i eat a big meal, usually dinner, ill have very bad pain in the front part of my left shoulder..its way more than a pinching pain but less than a stabbing pain..what is it???

I have the same problem! Glad to know I'm not crazy! Anyone find out what causes it?

ok that's cool Everyone, Does Anybody know why this is? i'm just looking for an answer lol

Okay I too had that pain, but on my right side, lower shoulder, I was drinking something real cold. Any body know why?

I do the same thing, except mine is on my right side under the shoulder, but not as low as the lower back. Did not last long, but wowwww it was very uncomfortable. I noticed when I stop drinking the cold drink it subcided.

Yep. I have the same problem. It's almost like a "brain freeze" but in my back, like under my left shoulder blade. I was diagnosed with a hiatal hernia and acid reflux and when I had my upper GI, I asked the doctor and he said it could have something to do with the vagus nerve?

The pain I get is the same pain you feel....!when you swallow something really cold , and it hurts your chest""so bad you cant wait till it passes, its the same pain ''on my left shoulder and shoulder blade but 3 times worse ....! Your at its mercy.

i get the shoulder pain everytime i eat ice cream. a teaspoon full or a bowlfull i het the pain quite severely. i have seen a doctor and just said its previous muscle damage everyone can get. the pain is the muscle doing small spasm. it is not dangerous

I have the Same problem. I used to eat ice allot and it started then. Now every time I eat allot of ice or something cold it hurts extremely bad. I'm wondering if it has anything to do with my anemia or what.

Sounds wierd but when i described the pain in my left shoulder from drinking and eating cold foods (especially ice) the doctor told me that I was NOT crazy and that it sounds like I have GERD. Which is basically acid reflux which runs in my family so it makes sense...try getting that checked out :) hope it helps