I have read a lot of articles about pregnancy. They all mention that eating right and healthy in pregnancy is very important not just for the mother but for the baby as well. I would like to know what is that right and healthy food? Is it just types of food or when you going to eat it and how much?

Eating right and healthy in pregnancy is combination of all those factors that you have mentioned. Healthy way of life is important always, but especially in pregnancy because you are responsible for two lives and you must provide your baby the best conditions you can. You should have smaller but more frequent meals. Your menu must be consisted of fresh meat, fruit, vegetables, whole grains… Everything which provides you with things like calcium, iron and folic acids are great for pregnancy. Also you have to drink a lot of fluids, at least 6 glasses of water plus juices (natural) and soups.