Hi guys,

I am 17 years old and I have some extra pounds. Well, not some. I have an extra pounds and I want to get rid of them before I go with my class at our excursion at the seaside. I just can't wear the swimsuit without losing some weight. I have heard that kefir can help me, but I am not sure how. I mean, I would like that this is true because I can drink it. Can kefir help you lose weight? Did anyone had any success? If you did, how long you need to drink it to see some results? Tnx! 

Hey there, first, ask your mom or your grandmother how to use kefir grains to make kefir at home. It is a certain better option. 

But, before you start to use it (it is healthy for so many things and sure you can use it), you need to make some changes in your daily menu and your eating habits, for sure. It is not just as you will drink kefir and still eat pizza, bread, chocolate, etc. It won't work.

If you want to make some changes, kefir is good, but kefir alone can't make miracles. Maybe find some nutritionist to help you. 

Celebrity

With a proper and balanced diet program, it can - there is no doubt.

I was reading one good article, where it says that there are five steps that you need to follow when you are consuming a kefir if you want to lose a weight.

So, let's go.

Promoting a good health will promote a losing weight - with or without kefir, but kefir can't make anything wrong. 

When you are eating salads, especially in the summertime, add some kefir in it. You will feel full, and you will eat something that is amazingly healthy.

To lose weight, you need to read the labels just so see how much calories that one has.

If you add some kefir in the smoothie, it can replace your meal. Or two.

Last, but not the least, probiotics can help you in losing your weight.

Good luck! 

No, I didn't had a success. The main problem is because I made the mistake, I believed that if I cut out the juices, sodas, etc, and instead, I start to drink kefir, I will lose weight. But that shouldn't mean that I should have drink kefir with every meal, instead of water as well. But I did that, and of course that I gained instead of losing weight. So, we people make a lot of mistakes in jut one thing - we believe that one thing that is healthy can not make a side - effect for us, which is totally wrong. When you are moderate in drinking and eating, you will see a results. Now, I know that.

Hello everyone.

It is important to fort pills and magic potions who promisees you to lose weight soon. With kefir you can't make a mistake if you don't execrate in drinking it. Generally, while most people think cutting down on dairy can cut weight, some studies have shown that consuming 3-4 servings of dairy products every day can actually help you lose your unwanted pounds. In that case, kefir is fermented dairy with dietary calcium as one of its contents. It is good to drink it because, the more dietary calcium there is in your cells, the more fats are burned than you already stored before while eating. How simple is that?

Hi guys, so I am planing to lose some weight because all that I am doing is eating. I don't know, maybe I am bored or under the some stress, depression, I am not sure why, but important thing is that I need to stop doing this. Well, the only thing that can help me getting my discipline back is to pay to get a good menu and some exercises in this case. So, I did that and I got this menu program for 30 days, but it says no diary products. I know that kefir is one of those, but I am not sure is this refers to kefir or not? How can I find out should I use it or should I totally avoid it. Tnx in advance.

I have to admit that I am not that huge fan of the kefir, but when the disease knocks on the door, I am the first one who reaches for it. When it comes to losing a weight, I can't say that I saw some progress. Sure, I know that I should have changed my menu totally, which I didn't do, but I did some small changes. I removed the sweat little things form my menu, fried food, juices and I add kefir for my breakfast and I was drinking it during my lunch. Not huge progress, if you ask me.

I am making kefir at my home and I found it very interesting and very good thing. I included it in my diet program a couple of months ago as well and I can say that I see some progress as well.
But I did one thing - I consulted my nutritionist because I wanted to know how much of kefir is good to add in my diet program. It depends also on what type of kefir you are consuming, because not all have the same calorie per glass. So, yes, you should definitely count your calorie intake. For example, I do prepare a water kefir, since my nutritionist told me that it is also a pleasant health or weight-loss alternative. It is not that tasty, but neither is a "real" kefir if you ask me. For health and good body shape, I accept everything :)