Hi, I have a bad headacke and a complete loss of concentracion. Above all, dental problems. My teeth are in a very bad condition. I took a blood test and it have shown that I`m low in calcium and iron. I hate milk, and don`t know what to do to supply my body with enough calcium (and iron). Should I take some pills? I work hard and have no time to take care of stuff I eat. Is there a simple solution for this lack of calcium and iron?

You simply must take some care, the food is the most important stuff, the first step to a good health. Here are some good sources of calcium: milk, of course, but also a potato soup, pudding, cheeses (mozzarella, cheddar, parmesan), yogurt, canned fish (sardines or salmon), the cabbage family (kale, mustard greens, pak choi), tofu, tortillas... And, of iron: fish, meats (beef, pork and lamb), poultry, again the cabbage family (broccoli, collard, green peas, kale), yeast-leavened whole wheat bread, iron enriched white bread or pasta. But, some foods in categories of meats and fish are high in fat or cholesterol, so choose lower fat foods!