Hello. I know that juicing can hydrate your skin, give your skin glow, and even the skin tone. But I'd like to know which fruits and vegetables are th best choices for making juices for healthy and good looking skin. I like to juice apples, carrots, cabbage, tomato and celery, mostly in the morning. What do you use for juicing? Can you recommend more fruits and veggies?

Hello. The secret behind healthy skin is being properly hydrated. You'll accomplish this by drinking at least 8 glasses of water or other fluids (juices). You can't be wrong with any juice. Apple, orange, lemon or berries juices they all help you maintain healthy skin. However, vegetable juices have much more benefit. Carrot juice is the best for the skin, and close behind are tomato, beetroot and cucumber juices. I'd suggest you to make mixed juices such as cucumber, orange & carrot, apple & beetroot, etc. You'll get the best of vitamins that are important for healthy looking skin if you mix these juices together. 

Carrots

Kale

Beets

Parsley

Watercress

Lemons

Ginger