I'm 4 months and two weeks pregnant, and I do NOT eat healthy.. I can't help it. I have an appetite for greasy and processed food right now. I crave it and I haven't been ignoring it.. I eat my prenatal vitamins everyday and eat an orange or two everyday.. I also have a salad at least twice a week. I drink lots of water, and also lots of orange and apple juice. I don't like milk at the moment, but I drink chocolate milk sometimes. The most I've done when eating unhealthy, is add lettuce and tomato. Is there any risk to eating bad during pregnancy?

I had a craving for junk food to, Your eating better then i was and both me and the baby stayed healthy. So no there shouldn't be any problem with it at all. Just keep adding those healthy foods, try adding another fruit (apples help a-lot). But you are doing good so far.

Congrats by the way, your baby will bring so much joy to you.

oh an i found this one website that's really cool. For mom, and soon to be moms. It's ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed You should go an check it out. just go to the site click on community, then join. It reminds me of face book kinda but for moms.