Hello! I have a couple questions that I am embaresed to ask my DR and maybe someone out there has an answer for me.

1.) I take a shower everyday. I also have been wearing panty liners every day for about 6yrs. Now the problem is, no matter how often I shower or how well I wash there is still odor the next day. It is fine the night after I shower but the next day it is there. I only smell it when i go to the bathroom and pull down my underwear.The smell is kinda strong but not enough for others to smell. I was tested about 2wks ago for STD'S, which were negative (thank God) but i'm not sure as to the odor. %-) I have not had sex in about 3mnths. When mydoctor told me my results were negative i wanted to say but i have an odor.(telling someone you have an odor is very hard as a woman)What is causing that? What should i do?

2.) I also have leakage too. It's white milky looking. I have researched this online and there are so many different reason why you can have white discharge. Some site say white discharge is normal and others say it cold be BV or Yeast infection,ect. Again my test results came back negative..Would my result have been positive it it were BV or do they test for that when you get a STD screening? I have to wear a pantie liner so that it doesn't get on my pants.

I REALLY HOPE SOMEONE HAS ANSWERES FOR ME.
PLEASE HELP ME OUT. IT HAS BEEN BOTHERING ME FOR A LONG TIME BUT I HAVE BEEN TO EMBAREST TO ASK ANYONE.

Hi honey! Womens "odor" is a VERY common problem, but rarely treated - due to lack of information! Yeast infections are usually stringy and even cheesy discharge and it REALLY smells! We DO have a normal odor, as does a man with ejaculate! Our discharge TOTALLY depends on what we eat, what we wear, how we feel etc! IT can be from hormones, infections, lack of cleansing, allergies!

So the first thing I would liek you to try is to wash the area with ONLY a non scented, non soap cleanser! Good ones are Spectrogel, Physioderm, and Teraseptic Antibacterial Wash! Wash your underwear and pants with a non scented base soap! I know you need the panty liner, BUT see if you can get more natural ones from a health food store - they are brown, but at least they don't contain the same amoutn of bleach that regular ones do - which creates an acid! Air dry the area, and don't wear underwear to bed! Check your diet, see if you eat a LOT of white sugars, or drink pop etc! These can add to your bodies yeast and even though it is not a full blown yeast infeciton it can be too much yeast!

Does your urine smell? IF it does, you will need a urine culture! And have you had a pap test recently? Actually IF you go to your doctos and ask for a urine culture, this could be a great time just to put in a quick "Odor problem!"

Definitely try what I mentioned, eat probiotic yogurt - this helps with any infection! Hope this helps!

Thanx.. The answer to your question is yes my doctor did a papsmear all in the same day.I actually made the doctor's appointment because i was afraid i had a STD bcause of the odor and discharge.( I didn't tell my doctor that. i just told her i wanted pap smar and culture done)I went back for my follow-up yesterday and she said pap was normal and std was normal.Shouldn't she have known or got results if i had a yeast infection? Not sure if this matter but i was diagnosed with Hypothyroidism which is a lack of hormone( to sum it up)and i am now on medication for this.I will try bathing with unscented soap as you suggested. Should i make another appointment and just tell her i have an odor (embrassing). The weird thing is i haven't been sexually active since the end of March ( me and my boyfriend broke up so i'm not having sex) even then i would take a shower right before sex.I am so confused as to why this ordor is there and if it's soethiing serious why iit didn't show up on the culture test. SORRY HAD TO ADD A ANOTHER ONE TO MY USERNAME BECAUSE IT HASN'T SENT ME THE VERIFATION TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS YET SO IT WON'T LET ME LOGIN

Hormone irregularity is a BIG reason for odors! Also different medications can too! She wouldn't have ordered a yeast infeciton test, if your pap exam looked normal! It would be quite red in there and a thicker discharge! I would like you to phone her and ask for a urinary tract infection! When you go, I want you to say, "My urine or something has a BAD embarassing odor, could it be from the pills or the thyroid issues!?" This is FAR better then going in their with just a purely "odor" issue! And also do NOT douche or use talcum powder!