Hi I'm a 15 year old girl- I got my first period in the beginning of 8th grade (now it's been over 2 years since) and recently I notice that there's ale=ways discharge in my underwear.

I have no symptoms for STD's Yeast Infection and any other infections/bacteria. I shower every day and keep it clean as often as possible.

For the past, at least, 6 months I notice that whenever I don't have my period I always release discharge. I don't know what a "fishy" smell is and I know that's bad, but mine has a significant odor and I always smell it. Sometimes I'm too scared to even open my legs just a little but in case my friends will smell it too.

Why do I have it everyday? I'm not sexually aroused because I feel it release from my body when I'm in school and thinking about anything other then sex, etc. Can it stop? Is it a fase?

I remember I used to get discharge for a week the week before my period, but now its before and after and always and I really hate it.

Thanks for reading and helping me :) and my mom is notified and will ask my (female) doctor about it too.

I know it supposed to be normal to have discharge but I feel it isn't when it's all the time.

Hi I'm 16 as well and I have the exact same problem. I've had vaginal discharge for about 3 years now and I hate it. I have to wear a panti liner in order to keep my undies from staining and I hate it. I've been to the doctors several times but all they tell me its that its normal. I was tested to see if I had yeast infenction but it came out negative. But I just want to stop wearing panti liners and feel normal again. PLEAse let me know if you find a remedy.

I will keep you informed of anything new.

Go right away to see your doctor, that is not normal most women gets that sometimes in their life; that is cause by some bacteria. it will go away after your doctor prescribe the right medicine

Its all part of being a women. Most the time when we discharge its because our bodys and stuff are getting ready for a new period and providing all the stuff you need to be able to concieve. Its a huge cycle that never ever stops. Usuallly when i discharge i either am about to start or just getting off. I went to the doctor having the same problem and he explained all this stuff to me! A bad stinky smell could be a kidney infection. But iff you have a kidney infection your belly may hurt and you may feel like you have to pee when you really dont have to! But, the only way to be 200% sure is to just go to the doctor hope this helps!

Dude get off this website you do not need to be responding to teenage girls questioning their bodies. You have no authority here. Your response is irrelevant and to be honest quite creepy.

^^that was in response to the old man. His post was highly inappropriate.