It has been almost two years I am involved with some girl but I think she entered with sort of an emotional behavior in this relationship-yes or no? I mean could it be that emotional behavior has developed in such serious condition that it now has such deep impact in our relationship so I am dealing with some sort of doubt-yes or no to keep on with this story with her? I mean she is as hard as a person that I really have hard time spending time with her at all, she seems like suffering from some sort of psychological disorder or could this be some sort of specific emotional behavior in relationships-yes or no?

What is your problem-she is irritable, negative, depressed, hypersensitive she withdraws and has anxious attacks in one word she drives you crazy-if so you are dealing with emotional behavior in relationship and I am pretty much familiar with it for I was involved in the same sort of the relationship that was marked by the emotional behavior by my girlfriend and I haven't managed to cope with it but was willing to help her so I was going with her on psychotherapies sessions and counseling for the family and friend support is essential in dealing with the emotional behavior for it is basically some sort of psychological disorder that requires medical help.