I have a 15 year old daughter and am very concerned about her behaving now. I mean she’s not like she has some health problem regarding her mental condition but it seems to me that she already thinks she gained a total emotional and mental maturity but to me it looks like she’s loosing her time on some sporadic things. What do you think how I could help her in providing the base of emotional and mental maturity?

He he he, to me it looks like you’re one of those too ambitious moms. Wake up! Let the teenager be it for a while. We all know those are the tough years both for teenagers and the parents but you’re right- emotional and mental maturity are the crucial base of healthy and quality life. But it’s not like each person has the same level of emotional and mental maturity and the same thing sometimes worth for the whole nations. So basically how one person is emotional and mental mature depends on their family and social environment, and from bunch of other factors such as how they’re learned to deal with problems, conversation is so important part in educating your child and also is providing her a strong feedback so she should go through her teenage years normally without too much stress. So basically let her has her own space but at the same time teaches her to love and respect others and set her limits and non-limits. It also might happen that your teenage feels lost and if you notice any sign of depression or eating disorder it is a possible sign of a problem.