Is there anyone to tell me some info about adolescent antisocial behavior? I think that my sister's son is acting like this ever since he entered adolescence but as I rethink all this he was retired and withdrawn all his childhood. Maybe this adolescent antisocial behavior is the result of his relationship with his dad-I know he was a violent person. Basically he is a good kid and I know he is even a sensitive person but on the other hand he still behaves badly and violent also without showing any wish to make a normal relationship with others. What do you think what might help him? Thanks!

The first step is to make him see a psychotherapist but you must know it is very hard to achieve any fast results by having counseling and psychotherapy treatment and in most severe case of adolescent antisocial behavior even meds treatment is involved. It is more likely that his relationship with his dad might have produced all this so the main point here is to focus on his feelings and emotions-he needs somehow to learn how to regain control over his feelings but the results usually miss in the adolescence period for this is the hardest time in person's life. Anyway I am sure some psychotherapist should know better what to do to deal with this situation it is all about talking and though the general opinion is that antisocial behavior has also something to do with genetics I think that who we spent our childhood and how our parents were has much more effect on our behavior and he just needs to fix all this mess in his head and when manages with this you can hope he is on the right way to stop acting like a regular person.