I need some help. I was assigned in my high school to do some research on covert antisocial behavior. I got this task because my own behavior was not as expected, so as a punishment I have to write this essay. So, since I do not know a thing about standard behavior, I sue am clueless about this other one. Help!

Phew, you sure got an interesting essay topic. Covert antisocial behavior is something that has been researched since the beginning of our civilization. Examining the mechanism of its genesis was, and still is a major theme of many psychological, social, historical, even medical researches. To make it simpler, let's just say that 2 basic examples of covert antisocial behavior are stealing and property destruction. So, you already have a lot to write about.

Hello there,

I am curios how this ended?

Did you manage to write down an excellent paperwork about stealing and destroying property?

I hope that you have and that your teachers were amazed how well you realized what they want from you.

Also I would like to know how you managed to explain this disorder since covert means that this is concealed ant hidden and antisocial is related with people. So I am wondering how something that is hidden can be in the same time antisocial?

I would appreciate your answer very much because after doing some research I can’t find anything about this covert antisocial behavior. Thank you in advance.