My father is diagnosed with lung cancer and is scheduled for surgery next week. Now I’ve heard something about encapsulated lung cancer and would like to hear some more info about it. Is this encapsulated lung cancer treatment available for I’d like my dad to escape chemo?

I think that encapsulated lung cancer is not available at the moment, but one day it should be a great thing for it is supposed to reduce the toxicity of organism caused by chemotherapy. The fact is that chemo kills and damages not only cancer cells but also damages those health cells and that’s why the cancer’s patient are in pain and have hair loss, suffers from fatigue and anemia during chemotherapy. All this because chemotherapy includes toxic drugs that through blood circulation runs and spread into patient’s organism but that’s also the reason why this drugs in whole its amount doesn’t reach the cancer alone. So this encapsulated lung cancer is about to provide that these drugs reach only the target cancer by special delivery system and I think that it’s not available still for the researches are still in course and the mice are to try it first. As far as I know the encapsulated treatment will consists of a capsule that will carry some liposome inside itself with some toxic drugs that are suppose to reach the cancer tissue by the delivery system in which manner only the cancer cells will be destroyed and the healthy cells would stay untouched. But all these are just a presumption and it’s not available yet but it promises a lot from the cancer treatment aspect so it’s more likely that your father will have to get this chemotherapy and probably radiotherapy also.