how can i have an enlarged thyriod scan, thyroid antibodies, and normal blood test and no diagnoses?

An enlarged thyroid and the presence of thyroid antibodies mean that you may have some kind of autoimmune disease that attacks the thyroid such as Hashimoto's thyroiditis. Your blood test would be expected to show abnormally high thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH) and abnormally low thyroid hormones (TH). Normal TSH and TH levels would mean that your situation may be a bit more complicated.

Hi there,
If I am not mistaking enlarged thyroid gland is known as Goiter and this is often a sign that your thyroid is not functioning properly. The thing is that your enlarged thyroid can be caused by many diseases including cancer as well. The swelling of the thyroid can also indicate that you might have thyroids nodules. Has your doctor tell you anything about this condition? Has he suggested any treatment methods to treat swollen thyroid? My opinion that this is caused by nutritional deficiency in your body and the thing is that you will have to pay more attention about your diet in order to get your thyroid gland in normal state. I hope this was helpful.