I just had a routine physical done and some of the blood results are in the high ranges. Does anyone know what could cause these elevations and if they are related to one another?
I am a 36 year old female, 2 children, overweight, I have almost all the symptoms of hypothyroidsm.

sTSH 8.78 (normal 0.35-5.00)
RBC 90.0 (normal 80.0-99.0)
WBC 11.3 (normal 4.0-11.0)
Neutrophils 8.02 (normal 1.8-7.0)

I just went for more bloodwork and some iodine/nuclear test for the thyroid. After reading more online I'm beginning to wonder if it might be cancer.

While it could be cancer, the most common cause is Hashimoto's thyroiditis. It causes the body’s immune system to attack thyroid tissue. As a result, the gland can't make enough thyroid hormone.

Other things that can lead to low levels of thyroid hormone include surgery to remove the thyroid gland and radiation therapy for cancer. Less common causes include viral infections and some drugs, such as lithium.

Don't despair. Hypothyroidism is not at all uncommon and treatment is usually fairly straight forward.